1. This site is owned and operated by Fasttrack Airport Parking, Inc., 195 98th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94603. All references to “Fasttrack Airport Parking,” “we,” or “our” include Fasttrack Airport Parking, Inc., its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Site.
2. We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the Site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may download information on the Site for personal and noncommercial home use only, provided the downloaded material includes all copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, including “framing” of any part of the Site, or tampering with our software or the functionality of this Site, to reverse engineer or to circumvent the navigation of the Site. You also may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the Site without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Fasttrack Airport Parking. All requests for our written consent should be directed in writing to: Internet Marketing, Fasttrack Airport Parking, Inc., 195 98th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94603.
3. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the unregistered and registered service marks of Fasttrack Airport Parking or are the property of or used by Fasttrack Airport Parking or its affiliates with the permission of the owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without our prior written consent. Your unauthorized use of the Marks or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
4. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Fasttrack Airport Parking nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience, and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners, the inclusions of any links does not imply endorsement by Fasttrack Airport Parking of the linked site.
6. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We have the right to remove any posting that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Fasttrack Airport Parking to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
7. You will indemnify Fasttrack Airport Parking for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content on the Site.
8. We are not responsible for breaches or lapses in online security and do not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information obtained by a third party as a result of this breach or lapse.
9. We may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
11. The laws of the State of California shall govern the Agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
12. All disputes shall be conducted in a federal or state court sitting in Oakland, CA. The parties acknowledge and agree that jurisdiction and venue is proper in such court(s) and convenient and waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue, including, without limitation, that such forum is inconvenient.
13. Fasttrack Airport Parking collects credit card holder data for the sole purpose of processing and issuance of applicable parking charges for Fasttrack Airport Parking.
14. Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the start of the reservation. If applicable, your deposit will be credited to the card used to secure your reservation.
15. To cancel a reservation: Check your confirmation email that links to your online reservation and follow the instructions contained therein. If you cannot find your confirmation email or have any additional questions about canceling your reservation, please call us at (510) 569-9777